Good morning friends.
Update 'sikit' ye pasal travelling to USS by road.
1. After passed through Malaysia checkpoint, go to Singapore checkpoint passing around 5 minutes drive between the borders.
2. Please ensure the White Card (Disembarkation Card) is completed. If you do not have any, the officer in charged will get you one.
3. Proceed to Block B for Autopass
4. To request for new Autopass Card
· Fill up the form
· Pay S$10. S$6 will be deducted for the Autopass card fees and S$4 will be the credit balance in the card.
· The counter will scan your Autopass
· Where to top up? 7Eleven @ USS & few more places. Not to worry, the officer will give pamphlet for tourist guide.
Set your GPS destination to 1.25438°N,103.825521°E heading to Resort World Sentosa basement carpark.
Sentosa Island $6 - Tersalah masuk simpang.
After you entered Sentosa Gateway, please stay on the left side of the road so that you will not miss the exit to the car park. If you accidentally enter the Sentosa Island gantry, you will have to pay ($6) for the entrance to Sentosa Island, than have to turn around to reach RWS car park.
Alert with USS parking bay at B1 parking zone.
Use your Autopass Card to enter & for Malaysian's car, you can only pay the car park fees using Autopass only.
Look for USS signage; it should be upwards using the nearby escalator.
Get the tickets online, peeps. With Maybank cards, you will enjoy up to 10-15% off. We just pay for $64/ticket. Free entrance for kids below 3.
Must have pic
Tak cukup sorang
Entrance, and the fun adventure starts now!