Today at 18:00pm genap la 3 minggu usia pernikahan kami. Aiseh… Drama! minggu depan dh sebulan wei… Kejap je kan… Skrg ni pon dh almost seminggu puasa. So far so good. Cuma yg tk berapa syoknye, tgh syok² tido alih² hari pon hujaaaaaan! Makanye lagi 3 menet dh nk kena bersiap pergi kerja. Aduhai…. Cobaan~
Work wise: lately ni busy ya amat. We’re in a midst of hiring a new executive to ease the job. Lega sikit kut lepas² ni. A few directors just checked in, more CEOs, more tasks & of coz mcm² kerenah jugak. Pelik² je manusia ni kan . Latest, I had a conversation with a director - Dato’ A.
Dato’ A: J, make sure u open all my mails & couriers except for bank statement
Me: OK Dato’
Dato’ A: AND ALSOO!! My playboy magazines. It’s for my eyes only. Please do not open.
Me: OK! Will do (wuhuuuuuuu~ hang pk aku brani nk bukak ka?)
Pertaining to H1N1 case; Here in KL Sentral, we are mostly wearing mask.Hangpa ingat syok ar pakai mask? Sangat LEMASK! Hokeh~ 1st day wearing mask kehijau²an yg ada double filter tu. Every few seconds aku nk selak mask tu kasi udara masuk. Somehow mmg tk selesa sbb aku rasa mcm terkepap peluh & bahang kat area hidung & mulut. Not forgotten, instant hand sanitizer. Seronok gak selalu² basuh tgn. Tambah pulak… Protex sanitizer tu sgt sejuk & berangin
How to prevent H1N1
1. Frequent hand-washing
2. "Hands-off-the-face" approach. Resist all temptations to touch any part of face (unless you want to eat or bathe).
3. Gargle twice a day with warm salt water (use Listerine if you don't trust salt). H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the throat/ nasal cavity to proliferate and show characteristic symptoms. Simple gargling prevents proliferation. In a way, gargling with salt water has the same effect on a healthy individual that Tamiflu has on an infected one. Don't underestimate this simple, inexpensive and powerful preventative method.
4. Similar to 3 above, clean your nostrils at least once every day with warm salt water. Not everybody may be good at Jala Neti or Sutra Neti (very good Yoga asanas to clean nasal cavities), but blowing the nose hard once a day and swabbing both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm salt water is very effective in bringing down viral population.
5. Boost your natural immunity with foods that are rich in Vitamin C (Amla and other citrus fruits). If you have to supplement with Vitamin C tablets, make sure that it also has Zinc to boost absorption.
6. Drink as much of warm liquids as you can. Drinking warm liquids has the same effect as gargling, but in the reverse direction. They wash off proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they cannot survive, proliferate or do any harm.
7. All these are simple ways to prevent, within means of most households, and certainly much less painful than to wait in long queues outside public hospitals.
**mlm ni balik rumah mertua. macam mana la rasanya berbuka kat sana ye..